Thursday, October 11, 2007

Journey. Not the band.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTMzPpwc36M


(okay. I couldn't resist.) (god. i love this song.)


I am going to have to remember to not blog when I am feeling crazy. The problem with the Kate Spade planner... solved. I just bought a cheap fabric planner. Craziness like that kept me from committing to veganism for a long time. I thought that I would have to be perfect from the second I proclaimed my veganism to the world!! Now, I am learning it is a journey.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

3 comments:

Unknown said...

atta girl amanda!! :) i totally know how you feel though. small things, such as this, can totally be a road block to going vegan for other people. you rock.

amanda said...

no YOU rock. and journey rocks.

Anonymous said...

Good words.