Tuesday, April 1, 2008

i'm dumb.

dumb

well. not THAT dumb. but, still. i had myself entirely convinced that i couldn't access my email or this blog. i thought this for months. i had given up. i imagined my dear readers stumbling around, lost and lonely without me and my inspirational veganess.

so, long story short. my good friend, woz, politely urged me to blog something! anything! and then after looking through her blog, http://artellacafe.com/blogs/awake_and_dreaming/default.aspx
i was inspired! with inspiration! :)

one day i'm going to make this into a real blog, with all sorts of links, and stuff.

but for now. you will settle for this. and a random kitty.

Kitty

you so missed me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have really great taste on catch article titles, even when you are not interested in this topic you push to read it

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now. Keep it up!
And according to this article, I totally agree with your opinion, but only this time! :)