Saturday, September 8, 2007

My Comfort Zone

Sure, I bring yummy vegan food to work. I've introduced at least ten people in my office to the love that is hummus. But I have a horrible feeling that I'm not doing nearly as much as I can to bring forth a vegan revolution. It's time to crawl out of my comfort zone. How? I'm not sure. I suppose I should stick with my skills and talents, but those are nearly non-existent. Stay tuned, dear reader. Hopefully, I will have come up with something extraordinary within the week.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

jaxin said...

It amazes me the amount of people who know nothing of hummus. Hell, I didn't even know what hummus was until I went vegan.

What did I need it for, I had cheese whiz. :( Ewww!


HUMMUS IS YUMMUS!!!<3